Monday, March 31, 2014

Top 10 Unforgettable Muhammad Ali Quotes by Alltime10s

Top 10 Unforgettable Muhammad Ali Quotes by Alltime10sFor this post we are discussing another Alltime10s Youtube video that I got from their channel, this one is entitled the top 10 quotes that most of the people all around the world will never forget that came from the mouth of the famous American boxer Muhammad Ali. Here they are guys!



TOP : 1
Ali Quote :
Floats like a butterfly, sting like a bee, his hands can't hit what his eyes can't see.



TOP : 2
Ali Quote :
I know where I'm going and I know the truth, And I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.



TOP : 3
Ali Quote :
A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.



TOP : 4
Ali Quote :
Champions aren't made in gyms, champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision.



TOP : 5
Ali Quote :
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.



TOP : 6
Ali Quote :
I'm not fighting one man. I'm fighting a lot of men. My mission is to bring freedom to 30 million black people.



TOP : 7
Ali Quote :
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.



TOP : 8
Ali Quote :
When you can whip any man in the world, you never know peace.



TOP : 9
Ali Quote :
I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and got into bed before the room was dark.



TOP : 10
Ali Quote :
I'm not the greatest; I'm not the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round.



That's the top 10 unforgettable Muhammad Ali quotes during his professional boxing career.

Thanks for reading this article guys. If you have some comments please leave them below using the comment form. And do not forget to share this article in your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. Thank you!

Please be noted that the top 10 that we are including here in our blog are all unofficial rankings unless otherwise noted. Most of the top ten lists are based on Google search results and collected mainly from different blogs and websites around the internet world.

Sponsored Links :

Advertisements